What's wrong with Dick, Flo and Ken???
I was totally impressed with Sezari's singing but the 3 of them said the exact opposite! :(
Urghh... Luckily, he's still in. I am his fan! Not the ultimate fan yet but if he keeps on doing
well, I may very well send some smses to support him!
Spent my Children's Day hol marking. Urghhh.... Finished 2 sets of Sci PP, 1 set of
situational writing and did workings for some PSLE Math questions that Hope asked.
Oh yes, went back to niang jia today and mummy asked me to bathe Cutie.
How I miss that feeling! Spraying the water on her, lathering with soap and
blow-drying her. When I had a nap, she was next to me on the bed.
The funny part was when I woke up, her eyes were still tightly closed and
she was obviously still in deep sleep.
When she was younger, she used to be very very alert. The slightest noise or
movement would send her into a barking frenzy and she would dash around the
house excitedly. Now, she is like a contented little retiree, whiling the time away,
looking at the world go by......
Mr Hoo is doing a superb (*sarcastic tone) job reminding me how soon my
Cutie is
going to go.Urghh.... Hate him for doing that!!!
Urghh... Feeling angsty today.