*Disclaimer: I did not get to see the questions and my opinions are formed based on what I heard from colleagues and 6 Hopers.
I thought that the
PSLE English compo paper was quite an okay one.
(Somewhat similar to their Prelim paper. Yay! :P)
PSLE EL paper 2 was fair. A good mix of easy and difficult ones.
PSLE Mathematics......
Err......
Quite unexpected.
It pained me to see my lovable and cheerful 6 Hopers' crestfallen and teary faces after they came out of the exam room. Cheer up, my dears!!!
Don't cry anymore. Don't think about it anymore.
The "kiasu" me quickly called up my NIE friends in two other schools and they also told me it was tough and tricky. I was also informed by my colleague that 2 years ago, the Math paper was also tough and there were pupils who cried when they came out of the exam room. But overall, they still did quite okay.
6 Hope, keep your spirits up! Persevere! Things may not be as bad as you have imagined. :)