Just now, I went to Popular AMK to get the remaining items for the Children's Day presents. They provide quite good service. I like! I also finally gave in to temptation and bought Cecila Ahern's "P.S. I Love You". I had been wanting to buy the book since I saw it last year. I didn't catch the movie but I heard my cousin telling me what a good book it was. I read the synopsis and I liked the plot soooo much! In fact, it touched me so much until I actually got all teary-eyed. Amazing. The synopsis was only one short paragraph. The power of words. I can't wait to start reading it on 7th October. I am also thinking of asking my girls to lend me the Twilight series. Haha! Gosh. 7th October!!! I will so very busy on that day!
My lovable P6 colleagues cum friends have been discussing what we should do after the PSLE.
A few suggestions:
- Go K-Box's Lunch
- Go to NUS Arts fac, Biz fac and Sci fac to relive our varsity days
- Go shopping. Ion, Vivo, Taka, Central, etc, here we come!
- Eat crabs at Serangoon (Crab Master) or AMK (Mellben)
- (Personal) Colour my hair so that my kids will STOP saying my bun is made up of fake hair when I tie my hair up with my hair fork
- (Personal) Go for facials. The damage to my stressed-up skin is really toooo much.
- (Personal) Exercise!!! Time to hit the gym. To lose the weight I have gained and will gain (from my crab meals :P)