Oh my god.
I am so touched by my dear dear 6 Hope. My girls, Cherie, Chris and 1 more (unidentified mobile phone number) just smsed me to thank me for the Children's Day present. I must admit, I had
forced a mass "Thank you, Mdm Chia!" from them before giving them the presents. Haha! Must be polite and have good manners, right? I think I also heard Maxcy and a few others thanking me again while I was giving out the presents.
It's really heart-warming to see them being so appreciative. :)
Due to time constraints, I had wanted to do the unthinkable.
Looking at the piles of unmarked practice papers, I was toying with this idea:
- Give them each a Glad Rainbow Sandwich Bag.
- Distribute each a stapler and say, "Put it in."
- Distribute each a gel pen and say, "Put it in."
- Distribute each a mini photo frame and say, "Put it in."
- and the list goes on......
Looking at their happy faces and appreciative smses, I think using two hours to pack everything myself and using time to select for THE most appropriate gifts for them is worth it. :)
HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY once again!